27/06/2012 - It's finished!That's right! I'll put it online through the same channels as before starting around the end of this week. I'm using 3 tracks from the upcoming Atomhead - Android Logic music thing as the soundtrack, I've worked some more on visibility, sound, performance, ...!
I think it's safe to assume... it's done. Trailer video in the works.
21/06/2012 - Crunching time!Could it be...? Maybe with a little more...? Well, I still need to make a ton of sounds & graphics... but still, I can't shake the feeling that my todo-list is getting dangerously short!
20/06/2012 - HII is approaching!After a lot of breaks and turns, HII (Hyperspace Invaders I) - the sequel to HI0 (Hyperspace Invaders Zero) - appears to be on its way to our own little galaxy after all.
* 60fps, full HD full-on in your face blood-pumping vertical shmup action.
* complete graphics overhaul (particles, sprites, etc.), purified the gameplay (about 2x as fast as HI0)
* adaptive difficulty (winning makes it harder and vice versa) - it also remembers where you left off.
* 30 difficulty levels (partly generative, partly manual evolution)
* 246waves (should keep you busy for a while)
* online highscores!
* 3 tracks from the upcoming Atomhead - Android Logic album.
* introduction of "button 1" (aka the "shield + slowdown + secondary fire" button)
* joystick support